Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where do I begin?

It's Sunday, September 5th.  Today is our day to relax.  I haven't posted anything for the last few days because I've been so busy.
Friday night, we went down to Port Zante for a party.  After all of us drinking far too much, we headed over to Ziggy's which is a bar on the beach, right next to the ocean.  We all had a whole lot of fun and some people paid the price that night and even into the next day. But we all had lots of fun.
On Saturday, we woke up at 9am and went to Harpers, the school supplies store, IGD, the home improvement store, and the grocery store.  We all came back home and took about an hour nap and got ready for the catamaran.  We had an amazing and relaxing time on the trip and it was incredible.

After the catamaran, I went over to my classmates' house, Rachel and Kristen.  We had a few of my orientation group members there where we watched The Hangover and ate Dominoes pizza.  It remarkably tasted about the same as American pizza.  This morning, we all woke up on our own time and met at Rituals, the coffee house for Brunch at 11am.  I think Rituals is the most American place on the island and I had scrambled eggs, pancakes, and an iced caramel latte.  Now we're all back in our apartments, getting ready to start school tomorrow.  They don't really give us a lot of information so I think we're all just going to show up and hope for the best.
Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment