Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Classes

Hello.  It's Tuesday, September 7th.  We got out of our anatomy lecture an hour early.  I'm sitting my the picnic tables waiting for my Histology lecture to start.
Yesterday was our first day of classes.  We had anatomy lab from 8-10am, where we just went over the syllabus.  I think my comparative anatomy and physiology of vertebrates class in college is going to come in handy for this class. After that, we have Histology/Embryology lecture from 10-noon.  The professor is from Serbia, so no one can understand him.  And he's incredibly boring.  So we were all just looking forward to lunch.  After lunch, we had Nutrition, which is supposed to be the hardest class of the semester. The professor was completely opposite of the Histology professor.  He was hilarious and entertaining.  Hopefully because he's entertaining, we'll all be more willing to learn and study for that class.  After class, we had our white coat ceremony.
Today, we had anatomy lecture from 8-9, Histology lecture from 10-noon, and Intro to Vet Med from 1pm-2pm.  After class, I have to make my way to the Basseterre Post Office to pick up the package I sent myself two weeks ago.  I'm not sure where that is but I'm hoping for the best.
Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment