Saturday, August 20, 2011

Goodbye Third Semester

Hello all.  I'm finally done with third semester.  After many long hours of studying and stressing, I have passed and am moving on to fourth.  I actually ended up making the Dean's List.  I don't think I've ever worked harder for anything in my life.
I am now home, on break for two weeks, which basically involves sleeping, eating, and snuggling with my dog. Fourth semester is next, which includes Pathology II, Clinical Pathology, Pharmacology 2, Epidemiology, and Mechanisms of Disease.  I know that the classes will be difficult but the professors aren't trying to "weed" people out by failing them.  By fourth semester, they're just trying to make us all better clinicians.  I'm excited to ALMOST be half way done.

No comments:

Post a Comment